Well, I hope this is the right place to post this question...

I'm trying to learn how to use the Transient Object Container to use it for
session data managing. I searched on Google for it, and I found some
instructions, but it has me puzzled the one that adds objects to the TOC,
because the key is specified, but the object to be contained isn't.

This is the afore mentioned instruction: new(self, k)

Can somebody indicate to me a place to learn about this subject in more

Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.