> Well, I hope this is the right place to post this question...
>
> I'm trying to learn how to use the Transient Object Container to use it for
> session data managing. I searched on Google for it, and I found some
> instructions, but it has me puzzled the one that adds objects to the TOC,
> because the key is specified, but the object to be contained isn't.
In general you don't have to think about
TransientObjectContainer at all. You simply use something like:

session = container.REQUEST.SESSION

to get access to session.

session['something']='bbb'

to save something to session.

Session expiration time may be set in zope.conf. Thats all until you
need something specific.

Take look at the link below - this is definitely worth reading:
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/Sessions.stx

--
Maciej Wisniowski