Maciej,

I've begun reading the docs in the PluggableAuthService product and will do the same for the docs in PluggableUserFolders. I'm finding that the docs for PAS are telling me a bit of what I need to know. When I've read more, and am more able to describe my troubles, I'll return. Thanks for the info today.

Cris

Cris Ewing
CME and Telehealth Web Services
Department of Radiology Web Services