Hi I'm having trouble setting redirecting port 80 to port 8080 on Mac OS X Server 10.4. I installed Zope via the Plone installer and have a an Instance running in the Applications folder. I can access the ZMI on port 8080 via the machines IP address, but I can't seem to get the Apache rewrite rule to work as shown in the various documentation. I'm curious if anyone has done this before and/or has used OS X Server's Server Admin tool to create an alias or redirect from port 80 to 8080. Thanks in advance.