Tom Von Lahndorff escribió:
Hi I'm having trouble setting redirecting port 80 to port 8080 on Mac OS X Server 10.4. I installed Zope via the Plone installer and have a an Instance running in the Applications folder. I can access the ZMI on port 8080 via the machines IP address, but I can't seem to get the Apache rewrite rule to work as shown in the various documentation. I'm curious if anyone has done this before and/or has used OS X Server's Server Admin tool to create an alias or redirect from port 80 to 8080. Thanks in advance.

Tom
Hi, Tom!
I have a zope 2.3.5 running on a Macmini with MacOSX Server with rewrite module working ok

I set the rewrite module sentence by hand:

RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://your.ip:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/your.domain.net:80/Blogs/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

I can set it at /private/etc/httpd/sites (the server put here the virtual sites's settings

Need some aditional help?

See ya!

--
Mis Cosas