Chris Withers escreveu:
rieh25 wrote:
I wanted to do it because for some reason, my oracle connector (DCOracle)
keeps disconnecting,

DCOracle is broken ;-)

The errors you are seeing are likely due to a silly timeout being set on the TNS listener by your oracle dbas. Tell them to remove the timeout and your problems will likely go away.

The open/close button on a ZOracleDA actually does nothing except change the state of the button ;-)

What do you think about ZcxOracleDA[1]?

I don't use Oracle, but I spoke with Wilton and he told me that it was working fine. Please try it, may be a good solution.

[1] http://www.tom.pro.br/componentes

Regards,

--
Jean Ferri