Nancy Donnelly schrieb:
> Hi;
> I've added a new HD to my server. I have 2 instances of Zope 2.7.8. I
> need to move at least one instance of ZODB to the new HD (I can easily
> move them both if necessary). Is there a how-to on how to do this, or,
> if not, how do I do it?
> TIA,
> Nancy

just copy the instances directories.
in the bin and the etc directory of the respective instances are some files
notably bin/zopectr, bin/runzope and etc/zope.conf
that contain some hardcoded path to python and where zope is to be found.
you have to adapt them to the new settings.

robert
begin:vcard
fn:robert  rottermann
n:rottermann;robert