when I click on source_groups in acl_users of a plone site I get athe following
trace back.
when I comment out the offending assert everything seems to work fine.
the check the comment to the assert says:
# should be one and only one mapping to 'k'

i therefore assume, that some of the userrs or groups are defined at more than
one place.
how is this possible?

I have some "normal" zope users, and an LDAP Plugin.

thanks for any pointers.

the site is using Plone 2.5.0

robert

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 113, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render
   - <PageTemplateFile at
/zehnderi/zehnderi/acl_users/source_groups/manage_groups>
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 715, in do_condition
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 691, in do_loop_tal
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
  Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 531, in do_insertText_tal
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 227, in evaluateText
  Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
   - Line 55, Column 4
   - Expression: <PythonExpr ','.join(             [x[1] for x in
here.listAssignedPrincipals(info['id'])] )>
   - Names:
      {'container': <GroupManager at
/zehnderi/zehnderi/acl_users/source_groups>,
       'context': <GroupManager at /zehnderi/zehnderi/acl_users/source_groups>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at
0x2b259c07ae18>,
       'here': <GroupManager at /zehnderi/zehnderi/acl_users/source_groups>,
       'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0x2aaaabd16440>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0x2b259c07b290>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0x2aaaabd16440>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/zehnderi/zehnderi/acl_users/source_groups/manage_groups>,
       'root': <Application at >,
       'template': <PageTemplateFile at
/zehnderi/zehnderi/acl_users/source_groups/manage_groups>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': <PropertiedUser 'admin'>}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: ','.join(             [x[1] for x in
here.listAssignedPrincipals(info['id'])] )
  Module Python expression "','.join(             [x[1] for x in
here.listAssignedPrincipals(info['id'])] )", line 1, in
<expression>
  Module Products.PluggableAuthService.plugins.ZODBGroupManager, line 253, in
listAssignedPrincipals
AssertionError
begin:vcard
fn:robert  rottermann