Oh, you should belive me. It appears just 'after' adding SecureMailHost to the Folder. (I'm not coding, just adding new Zope Object via management Interface) After then you can configure user/ password. But this was not, what I was looking for, becaus I was not able to bind it with my existing Mail Template. The dropdownmenu shows only the old MailHost and not the new added SecureMailHost instance while configuring the Mail Template

Greets,
Ferhat