Aloha,

I have not been able to google up an answer to this, not for zope sites v-hosted behind apache anyhow.

Do robots correctly find a file object named 'robots.txt' (containing text specifying the desired robot rules) if it is put in the root folder for a zope site v-hosted behind apache?

For example apache points all requests for http://siteone.com/ to a folder named siteone.com in my zope 2.8.8 instance.

If I put a robots.txt file in the siteone.com folder in zope, do the robots find it, as they would if it were a simple static HTML site?

If not...how is this handled for zope sites v-hosted behind apache?

thanks,
John S.