Hi all,

I believe I've stumbled on a significant bug, but wanted to check before
reporting to the collector. When attempting to edit a page template through
WebDAV (in my case using KDE/Quanta+), I get an error, and Zope's error_log
reports the following error:

Traceback (innermost last):
- Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 115, in publish
- Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
- Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
- Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 295, in PUT
TypeError: pt_edit() takes at least 3 arguments (2 given)

Editing DTML methods, scripts, and SQL methods works fine. I've tried this in
both 10.0 and 10.1. Anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks,

Eron