Ola,

You can easily do this by changing the 'display' routines on each zope
instance

I feel so stupid asking but what do you mean by this...i have googled but cannot find anything about 'zope display routines' ...
Do you mean this:
In the zope instances I can create a folder custom and place my customizations in there..

--
so I create logo_manaus.jpg for Manaus and this goes in the folder custom on the zope instance in Manaus and then i create logo_belem.jpg for Belem in the folder custom on the zope instance in Belem...and we live happily ever after ;)
--

I think my problem is that i do not really understand what is stored in the ZODB...is it just content or is it content and configuration
[]'s

--
Ian Lawrence
http://ianlawrence.info

Centre for Bioinformatics
INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE PESQUISAS DA AMAZÔNIA-INPA
RUA ANDRÉ ARAÚJO N º .2936 , BAIRRO DO ALEIXO
MANAUS-AMAZONAS-BRAZIL
Research Program in Biodiversity
http://ppbio.inpa.gov.br
PHONE: 055-92-3643-3358
CEP. 69011 -970

| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.html,*.txt)

>>> return [type for type in types if type not in types_to_exclude]
If you can see the beauty, then Python got you