I have a very simple "index_html".
It s a form in which I ask for an "Id"

        <form action="addFile" method="post">
        <input  type="text"     name="id"       size="40" />
        <input  type="submit"   name="submit"   value="Add File" />

what I want is when the visitor fill the form and then submit it, a
"File" object is created inside the same container.

I added a Python script named "addFile" in the same container, and tried
some things... but always failed.

How to create a "File" then?
Thank you.

PS: I know the danger if an anonymous can do such things as creating an
object into a container, but it's just for learnig prupose at the