Hi,

I am using the default profiler of zope (in zmi/Control_Panel/DebugInfo) to trace the calls when I go on a specific template. This template is using a Five view that has methods using the rdflib. You will see below the error i have when I try to access the template using the zope profiler:

2006-12-20 14:08:46 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog http://localhost:51921/RosettaSite/archive/advanced-search.html
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 323, in traverse
  Module Products.Five.traversable, line 118, in __bobo_traverse__
  Module zope.app.traversing.adapters, line 124, in traverse
  Module zope.app.traversing.adapters, line 178, in traversePathElement
  Module Products.Five.traversable, line 147, in traverse
- __traceback_info__: (<Archive at /RosettaSite/archive>, 'advanced-search.html', [])
  Module zope.component, line 152, in getMultiAdapter
  Module zope.component, line 165, in queryMultiAdapter
  Module Products.Five.site.localsite, line 127, in queryMultiAdapter
  Module zope.interface.adapter, line 475, in queryMultiAdapter
  Module Products.RosettaSite.browser.search, line 1175, in __init__
  Module Products.RosettaArchive.tools.rdf, line 108, in getBrowser
  Module Products.RosettaArchive.tools.rdf, line 60, in getGraph
  Module rdflib.Graph, line 478, in __init__
  Module rdflib.Graph, line 101, in __init__
  Module rdflib.BNode, line 49, in __new__
  Module profile, line 231, in trace_dispatch_i
  Module profile, line 238, in trace_dispatch_i
  Module profile, line 291, in trace_dispatch_call

Does anyone has an idea why it is creating this error?

Thanks
Lucie

--
S i x  F e e t  U p , I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x605