Hi all,

I would like to share my user view about zope,

I would like zope to strive to embody into Data.fs the best trimmed
down objects as possible, leaving on the file system most of the
content.
Text files and pictures should be accessible by external editors,
mail should be accessible by external mail readers, and so on.
Zope main role would then be to establish connections between external
objects, collecting, indexing, sorting and viewing external objects
(editing capability would not be needed).
Is anybody working in that direction?
thank you
--
Pol