I created a product using python scripting and worked fine when I create it
from the pulldown add menu. But when I try to use

          <dtml-let number=sequence-index>
               <dtml-with "manage_addProduct['ShpType']">
                    <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('id',readShpPoint(shpPath,number)[0])">
                    <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('x',readShpPoint(shpPath,number)[1])">
                    <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('y',readShpPoint(shpPath,number)[2])">
                    <dtml-call "manage_addShpTypePoint">
               </dtml-with>
          </dtml-let>

it didn't create an product object.

what am I missing here??

                        ShpType - the product name

                        readShpPoint - external method

                        manage_adShpTypePoint - constructor method in the
product.