On 12/17/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Patrick Gerken wrote at 2006-12-13 16:13 +0100:
>Now we got the problem that zope randomly crashed.

There are many ways "crashed" can be interpreted.

If "crashed" means "died from a fatal signal" ("SIGSEGV", "SIGBUS",
"SIGABORT", ...), then the analysis of the "core" file may provide
valuable insights.

I am sometimes really bad in answering to helpful tipps :-(
The last look at it with strace showed that I should not try to debug this
thing by using threads. I still dont know the exact signal he emits, but I
know now that it is a problem independent of zope, the same access in pure
python code now crashes too now and then. We will first try to upgrade to
newer versions of python and then see again.

Best regards,

            Patrick Gerken

--
Dieter