--On 9. Januar 2007 01:05:54 -0800 Allen Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry Andreas..

My product is rewritten in python placed in the product folder. So yes,
it is a instance of a class.

In the future, I will be storing more data into one instance from other
dbase file (The total columns may vary).

I'm still in the developing stage and this is just a test run to know
that is the length of processing time I'm look at. I want each entry to
be an instance because I'm planning to create other interactive functions
(edit and query(ZCatalog maybe, I'm not sure yet) and more ) for
particular info.

I've never thought of using a BTree because I don't know enough about it.
I'll look into it but will BTree still be a better choice than making
instance if I'm going to make interactive functions?

Sorry, but you are misusing Zope. Put your data into a RDBMS and be the happiest man in the world. The ZODB is not a data toilet. Nothing more
to add from my side on this particular issue.