Maciej Wisniowski schrieb:
>From my understanding the paths for the zope instance have to be the
same for Data.fs to work correctly. Is that correct?
No, Data.fs should be portable.

Yup, need to crete plain new Zope instance and put
your data.fs into var directory. After this start Zope
and take a look into ControlPanel->ProductManagement to
see if you have broken (or not installed at all) products.
You might also lack external methods from Extensions/ folder.

Of course you need to know user and password to log into ZMI.
You may create new one in zopectl with useradd (or adduser I don't
remember) command.

Needless to say you should keep an original copy of your
Data.fs on a safe place while you do the above tests.

You should be save, but you never know :-)