--On 10. Januar 2007 17:10:03 +0000 mark hellewell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there, wondering if you might be able to help me?

I've got plain text documents that contain iso-8859-5 chracters
(not utf-8) and I'd like to get TextIndexNG2 to catalog their contents.

We have TXNG V3.1.13! V2 is no longer supported

I've tried creating an Index with default encoding set to
iso-8859-5 but no joy, the cataloger won't catalog the docs!

"won't catalog" means what? Provide a detailed description
what you are doing and how to reproduce the behavior.

I've also tried setting the Zope locale to russian, but again
no good.

Locales don't affect TXNG in any way.

-aj