--On 11. Januar 2007 12:32:01 +0100 Christian Steinhauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Would someone who can reproduce this please file a bug report
in the collector?

yes would be nice to patch that in 2.10.2. I think andreas want to
release the new version next week. maybe we can wait with the release.

Patches are welcome. I am not sure if I should consider this bug as a show
stopper. Especially I have no idea right now how to fix the problem.