Hi Reena,

All you have to do is move the folder with all those files to a folder
named Products somewhere inside your zope instance. Then restart zope.

CU
Hugo

On 1/14/07, Reena Karthikeyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear All,

I am a new user of Zope. I am sure, all of you all are masters at using
Zope. I am not sure if I am writing my query to the right place. However,
please forgive me if I am doing something wrong.

I work as a software test engineer in the middle east and was looking for a
good bug tracking tool and that is when I happened to find this site. I
found Zope to be very useful and now my next( Most important) step is to
start using the Issue Tracker tool. However, I am unable do so. The reason
being that I do not exactly know what to do.

I have installed Zope 2.9.6 from the link below:

 http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.9.6

and have downloaded issuetracker from :
http://www.issuetrackerproduct.com/Download#IssueTrackerProduct

When I unzip issue tracker all I see is a bunch of gif files, dtml files, py
and zpt files. I have no idea what to do next. Please help me out to use
this tool at the earliest. Also I would really appreciate it if you could
provide me with any kind of documentation available to carry out the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena Diju

Hugo Ramos - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IT Consultant