Jonathan wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "robert rottermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
you are of course perfectly right.
but tough DTML still exists it is dated and largely replaced by tal et al.
all new developpment efforts go into this set of utilities.
I strongly recommend any newcomer not to touch DTML  unless she has to
deal with some legacy code.
(ZSQL does not count here).

fn:robert  rottermann
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]