At Monday 15/1/2007 10:49, Reena Karthikeyan wrote:

I downloaded Python and also round up. In the following link <> basic installation steps confuse me. I tried teh demo, it simply gives me a command prompt and I typed in D:\DEMO and nothing happened. Demo did not start like mentioned in the docs.

(This is getting absolutely off topic)
At least follow the instructions "For the Really Impatient":
There is a lot of help on the Roundup site, and a mailing list. It's easy to set up - but the demo will work without any setup at all.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya!