Oh.. Thats great.. Let me know what are the major steps taken while
upgradation.

Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/16/2007 07:55 PM

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
zope@zope.org
Subject
Re: [Zope] how can we upgrade python with zope

I've been successfully running quite a few Zope 2.8's with python
2.4.4c1 and it's not been any problems. However, these are all
development environments (or live but less important) and I'd rather not
do this for production environments.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm using
> Zope 2.8.1 on python 2.3.5 on linux platform. I want to upgrade python
> to 2.4.3. I have no idea how zope will behave after upgradation. Pleas
> let me know, if someone has got such kind of experience.
>
> --Sunil
>
> +=========================================================+
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
> receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
> disclose or take any action based on this message or any
> information herein.  If you have received this message in
> error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
> and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com