The toutCompter methode does a lot of thing and it would take a triple
couples of lines to describe what it does all.
Anyway, is there a way for me to detect ConflictErrors ? they don't appear
on the console so i guess they are catched.

Y.Chaouche

2007/1/19, Gabriel Genellina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

At Thursday 18/1/2007 16:30, Andreas Jung wrote:

><zope trace to the console>
>ip: 10.75.49.155 requests counting of lines 1 to 11
>ip: 10.75.49.51 requests counting of lines 1 to 11
>sending results to 10.75.49.155
>sending results to 10.75.49.51
>ip: 10.75.49.51 requests counting of lines 1 to 11
>sending results to 10.75.49.51
></zope trace>
>

>Zope says he got 2 requests form 10.75.49.51 and sent it the results 2
>times. Ok, let's check the tcpflow then for these supposed connections :
>[...]
>Allright, there is only ONE POST request. So zope didnt really got two
>requests. Now let's see if it sent the data two times as it presumes :
>[...]
>The results were sent just one time, not two.
>
>What is going on here ?

What does the toutCompter method really does? Does it modify some
object state? That might provoke a ConflictError, forcing a
transaction abort and the request to be re-tried (up to three times,
silently, then it goes logged).

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL