Maybe I should reformulate :

Is there a simple way to run unit tests for products packaged as eggs with
Zope 2.9.6+Five 1.4.2, or with Zope 2.10.1 ?

2007/1/12, Sébastien Nicouleaud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm trying to run tests for an egg-packaged product (deployed in
development mode), with zope 2.10.1.
I'm using the "zopectl test" command, with "--path" set to my product
source directory.

The problem is that the test runner seems to call the product initialize()
function 2 times (one during zope initialization, and one during testrunner
initialization), resulting in duplicated profile id declarations...

Is there a way to run the tests for an egg-packaged product without
setting the --path option to the source dir, in order to prevent this
duplication ?