--On 19. Januar 2007 12:01:06 -0500 Ken Winter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just uninstalled *both* Zope and Python, then downloaded and installed
Zope 2.9.6 (rather than 2.8.8, since I just heard that my server is
upgrading).  Trying to run this yielded the attached error, which at least
is a bit different from the previous one.  In case you can't read the
attachment, the last couple of lines say:

File "C:Zope\2.9.6\Zope\lib\python\AccessControl\Implementation.py", line
51, in setImplementation
    From AccessControl ImplC as impl
File "C:Zope\2.9.6\Zope\lib\python\AccessControl\ImplC.py", line 30, in ?
    From ImplPython import RestrictedDTML, SecurityManager,
    ZopeSecurityPolicy
ImportError: Non module named ImplPython

This indicates that you haven't compiled or installed Zope properly.
Triple check your installation procedure. Usually this never happens when you follow the standard "configure; make install; bin/mkzopeinstance.py"
dance.

-aj