At Friday 19/1/2007 11:45, Ken Winter wrote:

I tried your suggestion and got basically the same error (see attached
screen shot).  What does that imply about what to do next?

Something is really *wrong* with your Zope install - C:\Program Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\lib\python\DateTime should be the directory name, not "datetime". That directory hides the standard Python "datetime" module. I've just downloaded 2.8.8 and installed it and the directory name is correct, DateTime. So I think you should delete all traces of your Zope installation and start again.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya!