--On 20. Januar 2007 09:56:22 -0500 Ken Winter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have installed Python in addition to Zope because some of the
respondents in this thread have said I should, while others have said
it's redundant in terms of getting Zope to work.  Anyway, the presence or
absence of the independent Python installation doesn't make a white of
difference to my problem, which still persists.

Hard too believe...likely you've messed up your system or the registry.
No idea.

-aj