--On 22. Januar 2007 14:48:52 +0000 Remi Delon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick post to announce that the latest Zope and Plone
versions are now available in WebFaction's one-click installer.
These are currently Zope-2.10.1 and Plone-2.5.2-1

Where are the download links? What are the difference to the existing
binary installers for Zope & Plone?

Sorry if this wasn't clear: I was just announcing that users of
WebFaction (a commercial web hosting service) can now install the latest
Zope and Plone in one click from our control panel.

There is nothing to download ...

Our one-click installer takes a standard Zope tarball, installs and
configures a Zope instance, starts it and connects it to the Apache

Please avoid using this list for spam. I am pretty you can reach the users of your services through an internal mailing list or something similar.