I've been told that zope is not set up to utilize the extra processing power of multiproc machines. I have a new intel x-serve with the dual-core dual-proc setup, and want to get the most I can out of zope. I've read a few articles that mention running more than one zope process as zeo clients sharing a single ZODB. What isn't mentioned is any additional seetup needed to ensure that each zeo client uses a separate processor. Is there any? Or is this automagically handled?

Thanks in advance for any answers,