> But the Increaser class has a _p_resolveConflict method :
(...)
> And still the same exception is raised !
Is _p_resolveConflict method of Inceraser executed at all?
I wonder if traceback you see in console is from the
code you added:
traceback.print_exc(file=stdin)

or it is always shown when there is a conflict error.

Another question, do you use ZEO? I know there were some issues
with _p_resolveConflict and ZEO (at last in Zope 2.8.x). Result
was that with ZEO setup _p_resolveConflict was not called at all.
There is solution for this but I don't know if this is your case
especially that you are dealing with TemporaryStorage which is
typically managed by ZEO Client...

You may take a look at lib/python/ZODB/ConflictResolution.py
method: tryToResolveConflict. There is a call to _p_resolveConflict.

--
Maciej Wisniowski