Kirk Strauser wrote at 2007-1-24 13:16 -0600:
>Before I start on such an adventure, what is the Python/Zope term for what
>I'm trying to do, specifically to allow the import of an entire module,
>including classes inside it, and methods inside those classes' objects?

With "allow_module" you allow import of a (single) module
and make all its content (on top level!) public (i.e. usable).

With "allow_class", you make all its content (on top level) public.

With "allow_type", you make a built in type usable in untrusted code.

That's what you have as prepared tools.

Adventures are necessary to get more of it....