From: Eric Fu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:58 PM
Subject: RE: [Zope] Re: FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

I bet you had the problem on a ThinkPad too.

I had the same problem about the "No module named ImplPython" problem.
After spending a couple of hours on it. I found out that the problem is to
do with an default installation of Python 2.2 that comes with my ThinkPad.

After I removed these two environment variables zope will start: