Hi all,

As discussed  here :
and continued here :

I am experiencing issues regarding a database ConflictError on session objects.

I use zope 2.9.0 python 2.4.2, and the code of the MultiDB support has
been patched (as suggested by Florent Guillaume)

My main concern is to debug my application where, on every couple of
requests coming from two different browsers at the same time (before
the first request is , one of them wins and the other always fails and
raises a conflict error. It is not a ReadConflictError, nor a
WriteConflictError. It is a "ConflictError: database conflict error".
I am aware that conflicts occure up to 20% of the time, but in my case
it is almost 100% in this specific situation !

If I do not use the session object in my code, I have no errors at all
and everything just goes fine.

Any idea on how to debug this ? Florent, maybe ?  someone help me ! I
am stuck on this for 2 weeks now.

NOTE : I do not use Zeo, nor frames.