--On 3. Februar 2007 14:41:30 +0100 Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In general OP asked about securing Zope sites. One way is
to create proper environment with few Zope instances e.g.
development, test, production and more if someone needs
(for example I have internal and external test instances).
To move application between these environments I'm using
copying (via SVN) zope products and exported .zexp files.

So where is your *real* problem? Export/import works fine,
we have tools like ZSyncer, we have ZEO...something you're missing?