1.  What do you mean by "doesn't work"?
2.  Is there any log output either from your apache
error_log/access_log or zope event.log?

On 1/29/07, John Fugazi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have installed Plone with openSUSE 10.2 (working).  I have also installed
LDAPUserFolder and LDAPMultiPlugins (working).  The default installation of
Plone is located in "/var/opt/zope/default".  I have loaded mod_proxy,
mod_proxy_http, mod_rewrite and mod_headers.  I have also compiled and load
mod_ntlml.  I tested mod_ntlm on just an ordinary directory that contained
an "index.html" and it worked fine.  Mod_ntlm asked for username and
password, which authenticated.  I set internet explorer to "automatic logon
with current username and password" and i was able to get to the web page
without typing a username and password.

This is my conf, but this does not work.

<VirtualHost 192.168.200.20:80>

    ServerName openSUSE

    ServerSignature On
    RewriteEngine On

    <Location "/var/opt/zope/default">
        AuthName "Active Directory Domain"
        AuthType NTLM
        NTLMAuth on
        NTLMAuthoritative on
        NTLMDomain domain
        NTLMServer ads

        require valid-user

        RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{REMOTE_USER}e

</ Location>

    RewriteRule ^/(.*) \
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/%{HTTP_HOST}:80/VirtualHostRoot/hechtburdeshaw/$1
\
[L,P,E= REMOTE_USER:%{LA-U:REMOTE_USER}]

</VirtualHost>

Any suggestions????

Regards,

Bryan Simmons

 "All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer."
 -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925