Bryan Simmons a écrit :
I have noticed a serious lack of free zope hosting sites.
I mean, there's a lot of sites out there that will give anyone a free
web page, but none that I can find that will give a free zope folder
or plone instance or something like that.

Objectis used to provide free Zope, Plone, Silva and CPS hosting. We have decided to temporarily disable the opening of new Zope/Silva/CPS accounts. Still, Plone and Zwook accounts are still available for thos who have been given a validation code. See the FAQ to know how to get such a code.

We hope to be able to allow again Zope accounts (and possibly other types of accounts) soon. Stay tuned.

Damien Baty
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris
Tél : +33 (0)1 44 53 05 55 - http://www.pilotsystems.net
Free Zope & Plone hosting - http://www.objectis.org