----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Nash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] zope form server and workflow

Thanks for your comment. I am interested in zope partly because it
does seem to be perfect for REST while python is well suited for JSON.
If you know of any open source zope or plone applications that are
particularly RESTful please let me know. I'd like to learn from others
rather than re-invent. Deciding how to slice your resources up into
http calls seems to me to be a lot like defining an object hierarchy.
Experience matters.

To me REST is a 'design philosophy' rather than a technology and can be implemented using almost any infrastructure (but zope is a really good place to start!)... if you are interested in JSON here is some info on a zope implementation: http://zif.hill-street.net/jsonserver