--On 13. Februar 2007 12:53:25 +0000 Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear List,

I have an external method and now I developed I new module in a
separated file and then I am trying to make my external method to
import it but I am failing here. Where should place my module file in
order to be found by my external method?
I tried to place it in the same folder of my external method, but no
success.

Since the module must be importable, it must be available in some location
as defined through sys.path or $PYTHONPATH. Check the Python docs for additional info on that topic.

-aj