Thanks Andreas, I am trying with:

if sys.path.count(myPath) == 0: sys.path.insert(0, myPath)

where myPath should be '[Zope installation folder]/instance/import'.
So my question now is: is there a variable inside Zope which can
returns the 'import' path?

Many thanks in advance.

On 13/02/07, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 13. Februar 2007 12:53:25 +0000 Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear List,
> I have an external method and now I developed I new module in a
> separated file and then I am trying to make my external method to
> import it but I am failing here. Where should place my module file in
> order to be found by my external method?
> I tried to place it in the same folder of my external method, but no
> success.

Since the module must be importable, it must be available in some location
as defined through sys.path or $PYTHONPATH. Check the Python docs for
additional info on that topic.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.<<