--On 18. Februar 2007 16:29:43 -0500 Jostein Leira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Have set sys.setdefaultencoding('utf-8') in
Have set management_page_charset='utf-8' as property of / in ZMI.
Have set default-zpublisher-encoding utf-8 in etc/zope.conf.

Changing the default encoding is *not* the solution.

Did you read this carefully?

After the comments in the Collector above I'm wondering what to do if I
should not set the sys.setdefaultencoding()? Not changing the default
encoding I always get a decode error when trying to save a page template
with non-ascii characters.

I would really love to see a *clear* and *detailed* description how this
issue can be reproduced with a bare Zope installation in order to fix
the issues (if there is one).