Ok, Thank you!

2007/2/22, Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

<snip>
----- Original Message -----
From: jerome prudent
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:50 AM
Subject: [Zope] How to create a global variable?
Hi!
I've a python script which creates a dictionnary each time it's called.
This
dictionnary is always the same. I would increase the performance if I
could
generate and cache the dictionnary once, then reuse it. I'm looking for a
space like REQUEST.SESSION that is the same for each user of my website
(other solutions are welcome).
</snip>

You could easily create a property field on a folder that contains the
'global' information.  Any script or method that has access to that folder
can access that property field.

Jonathan