This is the 3th time I send this message (I experiencing problems with
google apps for your domain) If you recive this messege duplicate or
triplicate I ask you sorry!

Hi all!
Some days ago I begin this threat:

Dieter point me to the solution and I try something like:

def __bobo_traverse__(self, REQUEST, nombre):
       obj = getattr(self, nombre, None)
       if obj is None:
+ [nombre])
           resultado = self()
           if type(resultado) == type(unicode()): return
           elif type(resultado) == type(str()): return
           else: return resultado
       return obj

and the wrappers:

class WrapperStr(str):
   __roles__ = None

class WrapperUnicode(unicode):
   __roles__ = None

But when I try to launch this zope raises a NotFound exception

If I inspect de content of resultado I could see an unicode string then the
WrapperUnicode is used to wrap the result

Can you point me where the problem is, please?

Thanks a lot!

Mis Cosas