Garito wrote:
Hi all!

The zope list don't work properly for me for 2 days ago with my normal

I send several messages (as you could see here: and here: but both were lost
for me (don't came back to my box)

I try to send some message to ask at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] nothing in response

there seems to be no problem except with your client software. gets you every information on how to subscribe to the zope mailing list.
posting through other services (like might not need subscription.
in case of doubt always check the mailing list archives first.