kjcsb wrote:
I am getting an error message when Zope is trying to evaluate the following:

elif string.count(product_info['product']['options'],'lookup') == 1:

Wild guess: Zwarehouse? Have you tried that mailing list?

http://www.zwarehouse.org/wiki/MailList

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.Skins.FSPythonScript, line 108, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.Skins.FSPythonScript, line 163, in _exec
    * Module None, line 35, in product_info
      <FSPythonScript at /my_site/zwarehouse/ZWarehouse/product_info>
      Line 35
* Module Products.ZWarehouse.ZWarehouseBase, line 1076, in fullProductInformation * Module Products.ZWarehouse.ZWarehouseBase, line 957, in define_tax_for_product
    * Module string, line 165, in count

AttributeError: 'Set' object has no attribute 'count'

Can anybody suggest an alternative to Zwarehouse?

Norbert