You're most likely getting that error because your product is subclassing another product that has been refreshed.
Suppose you do this in MyAProduct.py

from Products.AnotherProduct.Foo import SomeClass
class ThisProduct(SomeClass):
  bla bla bla

If you refresh AnotherProduct, the MyAProduct will break and you'll get the error you mentioned.

David Johnson wrote:
Paste the code here. :)