Basil Shubin wrote:
Hi friends,

I want use zope.testbrowser for testing my sites, but before write it as DocTest I want execute each statemnt interactively in python shell. I don't know any way to see where it's works, what value it returns, what error I can get and how this error should looks is python... It's why I want check it in python shell.

What the problem?

First, if execute following code in python shell:

 >>> from zope.testbrowser import Browser
 >>> browser = Browser()

but if I have use this instead above code:

  >>> from zope.testbrowser.browser import Browser
  >>> browser = Browser('http://localhost:8080/Plone')

everything works!