To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Problem On Rebuild

You're running Zope with a different Python version/binary than the one used
to compile and install Zope. Trible check that.

I will; however, upon re-thinking this, it would be much better to know what file he edited, then edit the same. Does anyone have an idea what file one would edit in the Zope distro to capture the URL request and rewrite it, both on the way in and on the way out.

I missed the beginning of this thread so i don't know if i missed something relevant, but url rewriting in general is often done within the front-end web server (eg. Apache).